World Health Organization (WHO) Formula Approved Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer. Please note, the formulation creates a liquid substance, not a gel. No dispensing cap required for application.
What it is:
- 8oz Bottle 2 pack, or 4 pack
- 80% ABV Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
- Due to the high-demand, product may be shipped with non-dispensing twist caps, packaging color may vary
Why is it Special:
- More effective than Non-Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizers
Exceeds The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend to use alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol.
Meets the WHO recommended Hand Rub Sanitizer formulations.
- Alcohol is Reclaimed from the Delocalization of Two Roots Brewing, Co Non-Alcoholic Craft Beers
Good to Know:
TTB, WHO & CDC Approved Formulation
- Environmentally Conscience Sourcing and Production
- The Purchase of Hoppy Hand Sanitizer Preserves Small Business Jobs and Helps Keep or Friends, Families and Communities Safe and Healthy
Ingredients: Ethanol, Hydrogen peroxide, Glycerol, Water
Use: Apply a palm full of alcohol-based hand cleaner and cover all surfaces of the hands. Rub hands until dry